3rd January 2011
- Every time I am given a child I want to get a new Bible, read id through, take notes, and then give it to that child when appropriate.
- Mass marketing doesn’t work anymore because the people-are-basically-stupid wave has finally caught up with marketers and so people now want substance that matters.
- Business is basically made up of people paying other people to do things they can’t or just don’t want to do.
- Vacuuming isn’t enough. Scrubbing is often required.
- What would a church sermon be like if every cultural analogy and culturally understood story were removed?
- When I get married I’ll start a new Bible with my name on the front. Each time a baby is born I’ll start a new one and give the baby the old one.
- Design a totally flat computer mouse.
- Schedule a phone call w/ www.wakerupper.com on important early mornings.
- Put quiet hours in place within the home.
- Life happens at meals. Allow diner to be as long as feels right. Don’t schedule anything directly after dinner.
2nd January 2011
- Create a better technology for downloading podcasts while in your car.
- There are many different ways to split a church into groups. Unfortunately, the Bible only gives gender.
- Parkinson’s Law applies to finding a job.
- Reading a sermon on Sunday makes more economical sense.
- High school graduates and college graduates have striking similarities. Ignorance is one.
- Go to bed at the same time each day and observe the effects.
- Split up the Bible into small, equal portions of daily reading while not focusing on fitting into a time frame.
- Create a desk chair wheel that rolls best on carpet.
- Compare decibel levels of a car radio and a regular radio.
- Accountability needs to be moderately difficult to engage in to it does not lose potency.
1st January 2011
- Checkered pattern stubble trimmer for men.
- Website for bringing together insider information on college scholarships.
- Promote discipleship with older adults from within the college-age ministry.
- Automatically photograph computers users randomly.
- Use automated screen capture every 30 seconds for productivity booster.
- Light a room entirely with rope lights.
- Gift card good for different courses of a progressive dinner with no waiting upon arrival.
- Self cleaning windows.
- Bluetooth proximity door locks.
- Retractable laptop power cord.
1st January 2011
The objective for this project is to post ten ideas every day for one year. “Ideas” count as whatever I want them to on that particular day. (life questions, mathematical statements, etc.).